SONGS THAT HAVE CAUGHT MY HEART, PART 1
here, these are for your ears
- 1.Taken by Tiny Fireflies80's vibes so hard
- 2.Feel Better by Hoderadon't ask me how many times that I've sang this chorus at the top of my lungs bc there is no real #
- 3.Roses by Chainsmokersjam song. end of
- 4.Get Good by St Southjam song ft me in my underwear
- 5.Going Home by Asgeirthis song is the audio version of sex hair, ya feel?
- 6.Slip by Elliot Mosswinter, I am ready 4 u
- 7.Not Going Home by Great Good Fine Okgonna put this on a cassette tape for the road trip to outerspace
- 8.19 by Leo Stannardthe acoustic version is also 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
- 9.Joey by Agua Rojadon't have a lot to say about this one other than it makes me cry and I don't care to explain why just yet.
- 10.Crimson by Noah Kentonlots of yes
- 11.Genghis Khan by Miike Snownew by an old fave. anyone wanna slide around in their socks w/me?
- 12.Throw Down Your Guns by Wild Belle"give me a hit of amnesia so that I can forget that I need ya", like I'll have what she's having plz
- 13.Free Animal by Foreign Airok ok ok, i see u, I hear u
- 14.Eyes Shut by Years & Years"nothing's gonna hurt me with my eyes shut..." same if I try hard enough.
- 15.One And Only by Royal Tonguesthis song makes me feel like spring is right around the corner even though our first official snow was yesterday and all I do is cry
- 16.Pride by American Authorsanthem asF
- 17.We Won't by Jaymes Young + Phoebe Ryanactually been listening to this for months but especially this week.