STUFF DADS LIKE
Based on my Dad, of course.
- 1.Watching Downtown Abbey
- 2.Going to Home Depot on the weekendalso Costco
- 3.Drinking decaf tea, because caffeine "wears me out".
- 4.Wearing socks with sandals.
- 5.Wondering what Michelle Branch has been up to the past few years.
- 6.Reading the paper before going to bed, instead of in the morning.
- 7.Asking if I knew about the new Nutella donuts at Tim Hortons.I didn't. They're awesome.
- 8.Reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series to better understand their teenage daughter.He really did this, I promise.
- 9.Tuning in for 60 minutes every Sunday.
- 10.Pretending to be an elephant when they sneeze.
- 11.Reminding me that I missed the era of true rock and roll.Listen dad.
- 12.Wondering out loud, frequently, when they're getting grandkids.
- 13.Asking "Did you see this? Celine. Stop what you're doing. Did you SEE this?" Whenever he comes across any media with Trump in it.
- 14.Giving the sweatiest hugs right after they just worked outside for a few hours.
- 15.Opening my door in the morning before he goes to work, to check and make sure I'm home and safe.He's the best Dad. I'm really lucky.