STUFF DADS LIKE
Based on my Dad, of course.
- •Watching Downtown Abbey
- •Going to Home Depot on the weekendalso Costco
- •Drinking decaf tea, because caffeine "wears me out".
- •Wearing socks with sandals.
- •Wondering what Michelle Branch has been up to the past few years.
- •Reading the paper before going to bed, instead of in the morning.
- •Asking if I knew about the new Nutella donuts at Tim Hortons.I didn't. They're awesome.
- •Reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series to better understand their teenage daughter.He really did this, I promise.
- •Tuning in for 60 minutes every Sunday.
- •Pretending to be an elephant when they sneeze.
- •Reminding me that I missed the era of true rock and roll.Listen dad.
- •Wondering out loud, frequently, when they're getting grandkids.
- •Asking "Did you see this? Celine. Stop what you're doing. Did you SEE this?" Whenever he comes across any media with Trump in it.
- •Giving the sweatiest hugs right after they just worked outside for a few hours.
- •Opening my door in the morning before he goes to work, to check and make sure I'm home and safe.He's the best Dad. I'm really lucky.