THE TRACKLIST FOR MY NEW ALBUM
Maybe indie rock, maybe early 2000s pop, MAYBE BOTH
- 1.Always A Waitress
- 2.When Will My Skin Be Clear?
- 3.Being In Debt (Is Easy To Ignore)
- 4.Momremember when Lindsay Lohan came out with the song Daughter to Father and everyone cried? Well, break out the tissues.
- 5.Same Boy, Same Shit
- 6.I'm Not High-Maintenance, I Just Like High Quality ThingsMaterial Girl vibes so hard
- 7.In Your Car-the only love song
- 8.I Want To Believe-an ode to aliens
- 9.Eat Less Meat, Drink More Water
- 10.Blooming In Winter-a song about healing
- 11.Nothing Ever Completely Fitsmaybe about people but mostly about clothes
- 12.Laughing When Nobody Else Is
- 13.Army-an Ellie Goulding cover, sung for my best friend, who deserves a million songs
- 14.Only Ok Because I Have To Be (Bonus Track)