THE TRACKLIST FOR MY NEW ALBUM
Maybe indie rock, maybe early 2000s pop, MAYBE BOTH
- •Always A Waitress
- •When Will My Skin Be Clear?
- •Being In Debt (Is Easy To Ignore)
- •Momremember when Lindsay Lohan came out with the song Daughter to Father and everyone cried? Well, break out the tissues.
- •Same Boy, Same Shit
- •I'm Not High-Maintenance, I Just Like High Quality ThingsMaterial Girl vibes so hard
- •In Your Car-the only love song
- •I Want To Believe-an ode to aliens
- •Eat Less Meat, Drink More Water
- •Blooming In Winter-a song about healing
- •Nothing Ever Completely Fitsmaybe about people but mostly about clothes
- •Laughing When Nobody Else Is
- •Army-an Ellie Goulding cover, sung for my best friend, who deserves a million songs
- •Only Ok Because I Have To Be (Bonus Track)