Things I Do When I Begin To Stop Believing In Love
(Because I've been alone for a very long time and I'm no longer sure if there's someone out there for me) (even though I know you can't seek validation through a partner and that I need to make my life great by myself, etc etc enjoy this time alone, I know I know I KNOW)
- •Cry in my car when it's so cold outside that my tears freeze a bit on my face.
- •Take a scalding hot bath and hold my head under water to listen to my heart beating until it's so loud that I'm absolutely positive I'm still here and I'm ok.
- •Watch "What If" because it's my go-to movie when I need a feel good reminder that love is not dead and I'm holding out for a best friend who talks as fast as I do.(also plz watch this, it's a magical movie with good music and cute animation and Adam Driver is an angel and I have never crushed on anyone as genuinely as I girl crush on Zoe + her bangs)
- •Eat some of the banana bread that my roommate just pulled out of the oven.
- •Write a li.st bitching about being alone because that's all you guys ever get from me at this point in my li.st career.
- •Say "I'm ok" over and over and over again because I am-I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm ok I'm