THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM GREYS ANATOMY
I have watched this show over and over and over and each time I pick up new things and identify with a different character. It's a fantastic show that's taught me so much (well, until season 10 it was fantastic but that's a whole different list).
- •Dancing makes you brave.Dance it out, always
- •Tell people you love them as if it's the last time you'll see them.Because they might die tomorrow (and often do in grey's)
- •Sometimes it's just too late and things have gone too sour and you need to let them go. No matter how good they were at the beginning.
- •People are people no matter what their size.(The episode where everyone at the hospital makes fun of the 300lb man kills me. I can barely make it through each time)
- •He is not the sun. You are.
- •Therapy is necessary for healing.
- •Don't sleep with people who care about you if you care about someone else.OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT COLLATERAL DAMAGE FOR YOUR BROKEN HEART
- •Family is everything.The family you're born with or the family you create. You choose your family and it's important and special and everything.
- •Your person isn't always a guy. Maybe it's better if it isn't.My person is my best friend. I wouldn't have it any other way.
- •You don't destroy the people you love.
- •You can't save people. No matter how much you love them.
- •Doctoring makes people randySuggested by @kate81