Ways That My New Office Job Has Ruined Me
I now work 8-4:30, which means I have to be up at 5, which means
- •I'm tired and ready for legit bedtime at 7pm
- •I have to workout after work, instead of beforeWHICH SUCKS OK BECAUSE EVERYONE IS THERE AND I DONT GET TO USE THE MACHINES I WANT AND I HAVE TO TAKE MY MAKEUP OFF SO IF I HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE AFTER I HAVE TO REDO IT OR LOOK LIKE SHIT I AM LIVID
- •I seriously, genuinely, absolutely need coffee to surviveHow dare my job ruin my love for coffee, for the taste, for the GRIND. I WILL DRINK ANYTHING NOW, I WILL DOWN A CUP OF TIM HORTONS COFFEE I WILL DO IT
- •My eyes are no longer eyesBecause computer screens and fluorescents will do that to you
- •I don't really want to do things with people anymore, because working 8 hours and then sitting in traffic for an hour and thennnn going to the gym for an hour after is kinda enough. Which means...
- •I'm going to be alone forever.No energy to kiss guys.