WE CANT BE FRIENDS ON INSTAGRAM IF:
these are my buttons, don't push them.
- 1.You are a band that self promotes with iPhone photography.I won't take you seriously with a Nashville filter. I just won't.
- 2.You use Instagram to promote some type of dietary supplement.I don't want your fucking Thrive, Janice.
- 3.You're a self proclaimed photographer, yet all you post are pretty girls that you edit with five layers of filters.I mean but congrats on getting to interact with so many hot people.
- 4.You post content from OTHER social media.If I want to see stuff from tumblr, I'll log onto tumblr, byeee.
- 5.You post more than twice a day.Not even if it's your god damn wedding do I want to see fifty pictures of you a day. The literal ONLY EXCEPTION to this is Kit Harrington. I will look at pictures of shitty grapefruit and gym weights all day if they're his.
- 6.Every single week you post the same long-winded #mcm // #wcwI get it, you're in love. Congrats but also some originality is appreciated.
- 7.You don't put any effort/thought into what you post. Aka, you don't curate whatsoever.I WANT to see pictures of your friends. I don't want to see the same posts of you and your friends doing identical poses week after week, in different outfits.
- 8.You put TOO much effort into Instagram.Wait, are we really taking this seriously ?