WE WERE HERE.
- •I am clinically depressed.
- •What does that feel like?For me, it’s that I’m underwater and I’m out of air. But I won’t push up. Not can’t-won’t.
- •I’ve lost a lot of people in my life because I couldn’t be a good time anymore.
- •But here? Here was a place where my thoughts were valid. Never disregarded.
- •Here is a place I decided to start writing again and let myself fall in love with who I became when I picked that pen back up.
- •And here is the place where I met new people that shaped me and encouraged me and taught me to listen.
- •I will never stop being grateful for this imperfect but infinitely lovely little world.
- •And I can’t wait to see where we’ll end up next.