WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SUMMER 😎
Inspired by @semioccasional
- •That sticky heat, always covering me in a fine layer of sweat.And the nights, which have the perfect amount of breeze to cool me back down.
- •Sweet smelling perfumes and glittery eye shadows and bright nail polish.Chipped within the day, every time.
- •The way the bottoms of my feet become almost leather from being barefoot all of the time.
- •Escaping the unbearably hot days in a movie theater.Or grabbing drinks on a patio somewhere with slowly rotating fans.
- •Summer sunsets, which are so beautiful you can't look at them for too long without feeling your chest get tight.
- •Spending all day at an amusement park and leaving with a bad case of vertigo and sunburn.
- •Going to the water park, which grabs ahold of my hair and leaves it a tangled chlorine mess.
- •Eating watermelon chunks with my fingers and licking the juice off when I'm done.
- •Walking around downtown with an ice cream cone.Or just walking around until it's too dark and my legs are tired.
- •The promise of fall, just when you start to get sick of summer.