WHY I'VE CRIED THIS WEEK (HAPPY EDITION)
i was in Michigan this whole week and it's the most god damn beautiful place that I've ever been to.
- •After nine hours of driving last Saturday, I put my feet up on the balcony and watched this pretty little sun set in the sky.
- •I spent day after day, outside. Kayaking and soaking up the sun.(And straining every muscle in my body doing so😅)
- •This picture I got of my parents. I said, "look at each other like you love one another" and then clicked.
- •This sunset, which actually hurt to look at.
- •Kayaking with my Dad in the morning , while the water was still reasonable.
- •This.(there were no fireworks this year for me but a v patriotic sky)
- •The Dunes and all their glory.
- •This bag of kettle corn, which was as big as my body.
- •The stretches of land that went on uninterrupted for miles.
- •Every bit of hair on my body that became sun bleached from being outside so often.
- •Spending so much time without makeup that I started to prefer not having it on.
- •The ice cream, which we had twice and the pie which we had once.
- •And finally, packing up our things to go back home.Which is actually not happy at all, but I've got a fistful of Polaroids and memories to carry me through the hard times.
- •Michigan, I'll miss you 💙