WHY YOU WANT THE GLOSSIER HOLIDAY BLACK TIE SET
its limited edition, so grab it before it's gone!
- •I know I didn't review for the last few Glossier launches.The serums were ok. Pure made me break out. Glow and Bounce are nice though! Oh, but I die for that new red lipstick, Zip. You should definitely pick it up at some point. Beyond that, I have nothing to say.
- •When I started doing the reviews for Glossier, the premise was that I wanted honest reviews. I don't want to make it sound like a promoted review. Nor do I want to overhype something just so people will use my code.I don't have the money or time to invest in shitty products and neither do you.
- •So I've taken a backseat the last few times they've had big days and let other people do the talking 💫
- •That being said! This past week, Glossier launched their new Black Tie set-a handful of products designed to help you look A+.All items are available until it's sold out, or until the end of the year, whichever comes first.
- •When I got it, the first thing I noticed was the FLAWLESS packaging. It's wrapped in a black bow, which can be used as a hair tie, a belt, a neck wrap, etc.Glossiers packaging is always lovely but this was just...to die for.
- •Inside, you get four things. An eyeliner, a new haloscope, a nail polish and a lip gloss.
- •The eyeliner is my favorite. It's off-black but in a cool way. It gives you that "I woke up with eyeliner still on from last night" look. Also, it glides on like a liquid!And doesn't irritate my water line AND the smudgy sponge on the end is 🌟
- •I'm pretty hyped about the haloscope. It's a white highlight, like their shade Quartz but it's more of an opalescent sheen, with an almost pink effect, if that makes sense? (Think Milk Cosmetics 3D highlight but more natural looking)
- •And then there's the gloss, which I'll admit I liked but in a sort of "well, since it comes with it that's cool I guess" kind of way. I don't know. I'm more of a lipstick gal.To it's credit-it is a NICE gloss. It definitely grows on me more and more each time I use it. Not sticky, long lasting and a nice light vanilla scent. The wand is also a great shape. So if you're into glosses, you'll dig this.
- •The nail polish is a beautiful color. A true Glossier pink.But it was a terrible formula. It dries streaky and honestly it didn't even really dry. I eventually took it off because i couldn't stand it. Maybe it'll be better the next time but i was disappointed in this, for sure.
- •Overall, I found that the kit was worth the buy though because the liner, the haloscope and the hair tie were perfect. And I'll definitely use the gloss here and there.4/5 is a pretty great review guys.
- •If you're on the fence about it, here's my official stamp of approval.
- •Go buy it, treat yo self to some fancy lovin.
- •As always, here's my code so you can save 20% + still get free shipping! ✨
- •Please feel free to ask me any questions. I'm happy to help with anything on this or any other Glossier products.
- •Plus, scroll through my page for other Glossier reviews!
- •NAIL COLOR UPDATE: tried the nail polish again because it really is so beautiful. This time I was more patient and careful and I loved the results. It's still not my favorite polish but it's a solid addition to the kit!