Things I Love About The World I Live In
I live in the US, in Florida, and sometimes in my imagination or a book or movie or game.
- •My car has what would be described in a classified ad as "ice-cold AC."I live in Florida. It was 94° out at 9:30 tonight, but it was only 72° in my car, and it only took a few minutes to cool down.
- •I wanted tots at 9:30 tonight, and 20 minutes later I was eating them in the comfort of my pajamas.Fresh, hot, perfectly crispy.
- •I was also drinking a cherry limeade.The only thing better is a frozen cherry limeade, but I've been fighting a migraine all day and I'm not about to add brain freeze to that nightmare.
- •My cat is awesome.His name is Linus, and he is adorable and funny and sweet.
- •I have discovered BookBub, which gives me links to super-cheap and free ebooks.Often the Kindle books have narration available through Audible for a low price as an add-on, too.