Things I Should Do Today
- •LaundryI need to sort, wash, dry, fold/hang, and put away about 30,000 articles of clothing. I am not excited about this.
- •Organize my bedroomRight now it's as organized as a toddler's toy box, assuming the toddler is in charge of her own toy box—organization strategy. Possibly slightly less organized.
- •Research bullet journalsThey seem like my cup of tea. I want to organize myself, plan for and track life events, and have a place to express myself. I am a nerd, though, and the research is half the fun. Must research.
- •Plan my weekly menuI just rejoined Slimming World, as much for the healthiness as for the weight loss. Now I get to plan my menu! There will probably be a list for this.
- •Mani/pediBut maybe not. Depends on whether I can summon the energy to find the right nail polish.
- •Finish my bookI'm reading Guilt by Association, by Marcia Clark. I'm really enjoying it, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the Rachel Knight series.
- •Pet my catHe is so snuggly and sweet and cute.