Best Coffee for At-home Brewing
- 1.Blue Smoke Coffee Appalachia BlendMedium roast. Smooth with the slightest note of chocolate. Like the Cranberries, let it linger.
- 2.Counter Culture Huabal BlendLight and bright. Kind of a nutty flavor to it.
- 3.Larry's Beans Cowboy BlendA real John Wayne type. Bold and strong, but smooth.
- 4.Equal ExchangeAll around good coffee. Not too bold, not too light. Well balanced. Also, excellent ethical business model.
- 5.Larry's Beans Holiday BlendUnfortunately only available in the "holiday" season, but one of my favorites. Sweet and full, nutty and chocolatey.
- 6.Café BusteloThe best cheap stuff around