My favorite Podcasts (With Suggested Episodes)
All of these are comedy oriented because I'm only into podcasts for a good time. (Most are Earwolf podcasts too.)
- 1.Hollywood HandbookThis is my favorite podcast of all time. It may not be extremely accessible on the first few listens but if you go a little further, you will be hooked. I am in tears a lot during this show. Suggested Episode: "Deadpool, Our Close Friend"
- 2.The Worst Idea of All TimeThe title says it all, it's a terrible idea for a podcast. Two guys watch the same movie every week and give a review on it. It's a glimpse into insanity that you'll have to listen to. Plus the episodes are only 20 minutes long so it is not too much of a commitment (for you). Suggested Episode: I'd suggest you start from the beginning so you can hear the buddings of insanity already forming in their naive brains.
- 3.U Talking U2 to Me?If you like dry humor and people talking about U2, this is the podcast for you. I'm not really a fan of U2 but I am a fan of Adam Scott and Scott Aukerman. They make this podcast hilarious and painful all at the same time. Suggested Episode: "The Joshua Tree"
- 4.You Made it WeirdThis is pretty much a podcast staple. I have to say I definitely haven't listened to every episode but when I see a comedian or actor I like who is on it, it never disappoints. Pete Holmes is an excellent and funny interviewer. Suggested Episode: "Zach Galifianakis"
- 5.Improv for HumansA classic long-form improv podcast hosted by improv legend Matt Besser. If you're ok with scenes getting a little crude from time to time, this podcast will make you cry with laughter. Suggested Episode: "Grudge Justice"
- 6.Comedy Bang BangThis was the first podcast I ever listened to and is still one of my favorites. Comedy Bang Bang has a place in my life that no other podcast could replace. Scott Aukerman's sense of humor combined with insane characters makes this a podcast that will be remembered for years to come. (Also the TV show is on Netflix and it is very funny) Suggested Episode: "Clones and Oliver Stones"