Books I have read more than once
I'm not sure if this list says more about me or about the length (or lack thereof) of these books
- •The Hobbit - JRR TolkienThe ultimate adventure
- •Treasure Island - Robert Louis StevensonThe original ultimate adventure
- •The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark TwainAdventure along the Mississippi.
- •Hatchet - Gary PaulsenCanadian adventure.
- •The Catcher in the Rye - J.D. SalingerAdventure in NYC. Bonus: why do I always remember Stradtlater's scummy razor?
- •The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen ChboskyPittsburgh adventure.