Albums that changed my life
- •American Pie by Don McLeanFirst CD I bought with my own money.
- •Nevermind by NirvanaFirst time I realized I could like music my parents detested.
- •OK Computer by RadioheadFirst time I recognized an album as a work of art.
- •Some Beethoven compilationLed to me convincing my parents to buy a piano.
- •A Love Supreme by John ColtraneFirst time I fell in love with jazz.
- •Eight Teeth to Eat You by Cursive and Eastern YouthFirst time I realized that other countries could produce amazing rock songs.
- •Deltron 3030 by Deltron 3030First time I heard a hip hop album that I liked.
- •The Wall by Pink FloydGave me an appreciation for rock opera.
- •Metamorphosis by Philip GlassIntroduction to minimalism.