WHEN FEET NEED ATTENTION
- •Long toe nails.Often it's men, sorry guys, I've seen a lot of feet doing acupuncture. The the lint from black socks get under the long toe nails and looks like ancient dirt, lodged in there for good or is it ancient dirt?
- •When every other nail has a sliver of chipped polish. Maybe one withoutJust saying it happens. And I can completely not notice on my own feet.
- •FungusAdmit it, that's the first step. The nail is thick and slightly yellowish. Get help. You do have a problem and you could be spreading it to others.
- •When you have to expose your feet in publicBarre class, swimming, life guard...
- •When you are missing a toenailI said it. Did you cringe? Runners and basketball players and ballerinas know what talking about.