WHY NYC IS LIKE NO OTHER
In a taxi. Walking. Train later. Then bus.
- •You can pretty much get anywhere in the city with multiple modes of transportTaxi, Uber, car service, bike, horse and carriage, walking, running, roller blades, car pooling, subway,
- •There is a pulse and energy and it's contagious if you are open to itEveryone is busy and if they are not, they are busy being NOT busy. They have three jobs or one job and two hobbies, or only hobbies, that they are willing to tell you all about. Be inspired.
- •Everyone has a storyThey came from somewhere, they started doing something else, they are layered with life. Yep, even the tourists.
- •The museums and art galleries and architecture OH MYAnd you can walk to every one. Hit the Met, walk the park hit the Natural History. Chelsea galleries. Fire house museum then the MOCA....then the Chelsea galleries
- •The Restaurants the food the dessertsEnough said.
- •It's love at first sight over and over and over againI'd have an affair with LA, maybe a fling with Barcelona and Paris, but New York completes me.