CONVERSATION WITH MY 13 YEAR OLD
Scene: My son has just gotten back from visiting GG (great grandma).
- •Me: What was GG doing?
- •Son: She had news.
- •Me: About what?
- •Son: Oil prices are down. If you invest now, you will make money when the price goes back up.
- •Me: What? Oh, do you mean she was watching the news?
- •Son: Yeah.Said in a way that implies it should have been obvious.
- •Son: Anyway, I told her about the (school) dance tonight. She asked if I was going to dance with a girl.
- •Me: So will you?
- •Son: I don't know.Starts walking away.
- •Son: Probably.