HOW MY PROFILE PIC CAME TO BE
By request of @eetak
- •During a rough patch in my life, an online friend whose internet name was Ariadne, sent me a box of stuff.A care package.
- •One of the things was a lovely trinket box.It sits on my bed table. Underneath is a small lace doily I crocheted in a spiderweb pattern. You might recognize the reference to Ariadne in the doily.
- •The box comforts me.It still comforts me when I'm blue. Just reminding me of stuff I sometimes need reminding of.
- •My son is fond of the box too.He drew the image many times. In crayon, then pencil, and eventually various graphics programs.
- •He gifted me some of these images.At various stages of his developing talent.
- •I took to using them on various profiles online.I'd been using the handle "Starmist" since '96
- •He requested some photos of the box.To look at while arting.
- •When I set up my listapp profile the images were easy to find.My files of his art are not on my phone. So, there you have it.