Things that make me angry
- •When I order a "women's" t-shirt online, it arrives and is exactly the same sponge bob square trunk boy t-shirt except it has women's printed on the label and it costs more. CURVES! The shirt should have curves!
- •When you find something really ACTUALLY interesting, enlightening or just plain cool and you post it on Facebook and everyone you know ignores it like you just posted a communicable disease.
- •My bra underwire poking me in my side boob.
- •Walking outside and instantaneously becoming a master fumunda cheese maker. I live in the desert and it's crazy hot and I am NOT 12 lbs and the space under giant boobs is real and consequently, fumunda cheese...Sorry for the overshare.
- •Phone talking. I hate it. Please just tell me what you want. Send me a text. If you are having a mental breakdown and you need to talk, just tell me that and I will call you, but I want to know what I am getting myself into before a completely unnecessary conversation takes place. I know. I'm the worst.
- •People asking me to borrow money. Please don't ask me to borrow money. Pretty please don't call me to ask me if you can borrow money.