FAVORITE HORROR MOVIES
Not in any particular order
- •Rosemary's BabyMia Farrow is amazing in it! I love the feeling of paranoia I get with her every time I watch it. Masterfully done!
- •Nightmare on Elm StreetThe original (obviously)! I've always loved Freddy Kreuger and how funny he is. The plot was very original. I love it so much I watched a four-hour documentary on the franchise
- •The RingI'm in the edge of my seat every time I watch it. It was well-written and eerie with some genuine scares throughout.
- •The ShiningThough completely different from the book, it's great. Jack Nicholson is amazing in it as you watch him lose his sanity, REDRUM! REDRUM!!
- •The StrangersScared me down to the core. The phrase "because you were home" still gives me chills.