UNCLES: A CREEPINESS SCALE
There is a need for a standardized scale of creepiness. I propose "Uncle" as the unit. Here are some examples to help you calibrate your creepiness scale to this new standardized one.
- •1 Uncle (just a little creepy): a guy sitting in a parked car watching people go by
- •2 Uncles: the same guy, but at night
- •3 Uncles: same guy getting out of his car and following you
- •4 Uncles: ... wearing only a trenchcoat
- •5 Uncles: ... on a deserted street.
- •Lord help you if you exceed 5 Uncles. 8 Uncles is the highest dose ever known to be survived.