10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OWNING A SMALL DOG
I live with two yorkies
- •It's basically like taking care of a tiny hobo that can't talk.
- •You'll eventually have to wash poop off their shitty asses at some point. With your own real life hands.
- •You will be forced to share half of every meal with them. See attached photo.
- •They burp. I know, that's weird. Google it.
- •They'll lick your feet while you're having sex.
- •You will get snail trails of pee on your arm 1-4 times a day (applies to boy dogs with wet weiners, obvs).
- •They only barf on rugs, couches, beds, car seats or anything else that's a pain to clean.
- •They will fight and try to kill any knocking, dings or doorbell rings on the television set.
- •Microwaves are a major threat.
- •It's not uncommon to be woken up at 3am due to a fight that broke out between them and their reflection in a mirror.