10 FUN THINGS TO DO WITH WHISKEY
Other than make a cocktail with it!
- 1.Make Bourbon Vanilla Caramel sauceThen decide whether to eat the whole sauce pan of it or give it away as gifts. http://bit.ly/1J9X3of
- 2.Use to cure tooth acheFor when you can't afford to make it to the dentist.
- 3.Dump some pumpkins and spices in a jar of bourbon and you get Pumpkin Spiced Bourbon.People will either love you or hate you. http://bit.ly/1I3OTZq
- 4.Make a bacon vinaigrette with it.Mr. Wilkinson's Well Dressed Salads is my favorite cookbook right now. This dressing is SO good on a Cobb Salad, or any salad if Cobb's not your bag.
- 5.Infuse whipped cream, buttercream frosting, or anything that sits atop dessert.Or also goes on pancakes/waffle
- 6.Give it as a gift.You win gifting so hard when you do this.
- 7.Mix it with warm honey and lemon for a cough medicine substitute.My Dad's proven method to stop a cough and fall asleep.
- 8.Make a vegan vanilla milkshake.Not a cocktail so counts on this list. http://bit.ly/1HDtjxQ
- 9.Make Irish Whiskey TrufflesA holiday tradition around the house every March. http://bit.ly/1KfgNZ9
- 10.Make a batch of bitters and use whiskey as your base.Easy way to get more flavor into your bitters.