THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR THEM
Its a cloudy dreary pacific NW day and Im waiting for an ankle xray at the hospital.
- •Really thin old people with solid round butts that poof their otherwise baggy pants out - they're obviously wearing diapers.
- •Anyone talking about anything that they've thawed out for dinner. Everyone is a sad pathetic cook in my head.
- •Women with smudged under-eye eyeliner.
- •Overweight men with gray hair and shitty jobs.
- •Adding "or...?" To the end of a question. It'll be ok - find your balls and ask your question outright.
- •A pair of eye glasses fixed with a paperclip.
- •That contemplative pause after someone's been bitched out where they seem to believe for that instant that they are, in fact, a loser.
- •The old horse at my husband's boss's ranch that is sitting in the grass 80% of mornings.
- •A mom's face when her kid bitches her out in public. Sorry mom.
- •People waiting in the wrong line, or wrongly standing behind someone who isn't in a line.Actually no that just pisses me off. Stop lining up for everything like an idiot and read your surroundings.