Pixar movies ranked.
Finding Dory is coming out soon! Here's all the Pixar films ranked by me!
- •1 "Toy Story" (1995)Their original film is still their best. Funny, touching and groundbreaking.
- •2 "Finding Nemo" (2003)Pixar's most ambitious film to date. The whole screen is filled with an amazing under water world. Story and characters are great as well.
- •3 "Wall-E" (2008)Pixar tackles sci-fi and instantly creates a classic. This is a stirring odyssey involving a dystopian future and a wondrous space journey.
- •4 "Up" (2009)Pixar makes an adventure film lead by to unlikely heroes. One of the most original and thrilling films I have seen.
- •5 "Toy Story 3" (2010)Emotionally powerful, funny and a great ride.
- •6 "The Incredibles" (2004)Pixar makes an action packed super hero film and it turns out to be one of the best ever!
- •7 "Ratatouille" (2007)One of their most original films. A Rat as a chef? Brilliant!
- •8) Finding Dory (2016)Just as funny and as engrossing as the original movie.
- •9 "Toy Story 2" (1999)Toy Story gang is back. Pixar makes a film almost as good as the original!
- •10 "Inside Out" (2015)Original story and colorful animation make for an almost classic Pixar flick.
- •11 "Monster's University" (2013)A sequel that improves on the original. Pixar's version of Animal House.
- •12 "Brave" (2012)Pixar's first princess story! Visually amazing film. Story is cliched but still fun.
- •13 "Monster's Inc" (2001)I know a lot of people love this one. The animation was stunning. The story didn't quite hook me in.
- •14 Cars 3 (2017)Cars 3 is my favorite film in that particular franchise. It's a lot of fun and very exciting at times.
- •15 "Cars" (2006)This was an odd film for Pixar. It has great animation but the car characters are still strange to me.
- •16 "The Good Dinosaur" (2015)Visually stunning. Story is cobbled together out of other animated movies.
- •17 "A Bug's Life" (1998)This is still a fun film to watch. Back in 1998 it was a major step down for Pixar following the classic "Toy Story".
- •18 "Cars 2" (2011)A fun sequel but it pales in comparison to top tier Pixar films.