Top 5 Live Radiohead Shows
- •Pinkpop Festival 1996 (tight set with a glimpse of what's to come. Great version of Lift. Next stop, Ok Computer)
- •Tibetan Freedom Concert June 1998 (after ending the Ok Computer tour in April, the band was oozing with confidence and came back with a vengeance. Killer versions of Airbag, Paranoid Android, Creep (yes they played Creep) and Street Spirit. Pablo, Bends and OkC era of the band ends with this triumphant short set.
- •Toronto 2000 (No Logo show - the band sheds its skin and reveals a new sense of urgency in their music. Thom introduces a sponsorship before each song played. The music is now a backdrop to a new set of millennium ideas.
- •Field Day Festival 2003 NJ (on a cold rainy night in June, their music was the perfect tonic to keep the soul warm. After they played a killer version of 2+2=5, they let it be known that no one could touch them and the title was still theirs.
- •Bonnaroo 2012 (the band is clearly enjoying the vibes at the festival and in return, the band plays a flawless set. Thom's voice is changing with age and the music is reflecting another new direction.)