THINGS I DISLIKE THAT OTHER PEOPLE LOVE
Inspired by St. Patrick's day
- •ChocolateNever been a fan, I can eat a twin sure but just chocolate cake, ice cream, or bar no way can't stand it
- •Steph CurryCan't stand him. For one he has a goatee, and secondly he plays for the Warriors my least favorite team.
- •Small dogsI love dogs but I mean small dogs are like cats but way more annoying. They bark a lot, can't go for runs with me, and people carry them in their purses.
- •St. Patrick's DayI'm not Irish and although I drink, I don't like being told what color to wear and drinking all day. Can't stand it
- •ParadesPeople show up to them so I'm guessing that people like them but really they are so boring
- •FireworksThey are supposedly different but I mean once I saw them once they all look the same to me
- •FestivalsThere are too many people there and it's just not worth it
- •VodkaLike almost every kind of liquor except vodka. If I drink it my mouth immediately starts to water like I may refund the vodka.
- •Pre game showsI watch a lot of sports but can't watch the pre game shows. So much talking about the same stuff over and over. Just get to the game.
- •PoutineCan't stand cheese curds, and it also looks like garbage with gravy on it