Already on li.st? Open in app.
I'm giving you the: "It's not you, it's me"
- •The only selection that made the 100 was Radiohead's 'Burn The Witch' at #79Given I have never really been invested in Radiohead, this lone inclusion is a hollow victory at best.
- •I heard 'Boys of Summer' today and was surprised that I wasn't sick of it.
- •My favourite song last year was released in 1982'Eminence Front' by The Who was the perfect closing tune for the Bryan Cranston film 'The Infiltrator'. Sadly points must be deducted for its use at the Republican National Convention.
A Beyoncé and Kanye free zone
- •1. Sturgill Simpson - A Sailor's Guide To Earth
- •2. A Tribe Called Quest - We Got It From Here...Thank You 4 Your Service
- •3. Teddy Thompson & Kelly Jones - Little Windows
Why aren't these guys playing brothers on film?
- •Ben Mendelsohn and Noah Taylor
- •Tim Daly and Eric Close
- •Dabney Coleman and Gerald McRaney
Learning the art of album survival in a digital world. If these aren't on your radar, playlist queue or vinyl rack then you are doing this year all wrong.
- 1.Charles Bradley 'Changes'
- 2.The Suffers 'The Suffers
- 3.Deep Street Soul 'Come Alive!'