Books I keep loaning out and buying new copies of.
This needs to stop. I just like being able to share my favorite books and I'd rather have more copies of really great books out in the universe than pester my buddies about giving them back.
- •"The Namesake" by Jhumpa LahiriI want everyone to read this. But I want to read it again too.
- •"The Bean Trees" by Barbara KingsloverRead this when I was fifteen, it was one of a handful of great books recommended by a teacher that helped get me back into reading after a long dry spell. I think a younger cousin has my original?
- •"Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (and Other Concerns)" by Mindy KalingI have to be done loaning out this book, I have purchased FOUR copies and lost three to good friends who are slow readers and/or forgetful people who also deserve unlimited access to Mindy Kaling's advice and guidance Enjoy my money @mindy!
- •"Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" by Jonathan Saffran FoerI gave this to an aunt during a purge faze but kept thinking about Oscar and his quest and my desire to reread.
- •"A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John IrvingI think I'm on my third copy of this one too. Luckily, they can be easily found at thrift stores.