HABITS I'VE ADOPTED SINCE TURNING 30
I'm as shocked as anyone.
- •Getting up early5 on weekdays. I get up, make coffee and relax for an hour before I have to start getting ready for work. On weekends, it's weird to sleep past 6:30.
- •Going to bed earlyGetting up at 5 means I'm exhausted by 9 and rarely stay awake past 10.
- •Watching TV a little at a timeThis is hard with multiple episodes of everything available immediately at your fingertips, it's hard not to get sucked into binge watching. I try to watch just one or two episodes of something with my coffee before work in the morning and not watch TV at night.
- •Only morning coffeeThis makes me sad because I love coffee, but I sleep so much better if I don't have caffeine in the afternoon. It doesn't apply on weekends.
- •Strategic clothes shoppingI make lists, wait for sales and don't shop as a recreational activity (for clothes, books are a different story).
- •Drinking a ton of waterHydration man. 💯
- •Honing a more serious skin care routine.Thanks for the reminder @courtneymoss! This has been a big focus this year too. Day moisturizer and night cream.