I'M 31 NOW! HERE'S WHAT I WANT FROM THIS YEAR
My birthday was Thursday and I feel like I have grown a ton over the past year. These are things I want to keep working on.
- •Get serious about nutrition.My habits aren't the worst, but there's room for improvement. And I'm much more sensitive to bad foods than I used to be. Veggies, veggies, veggies!!
- •Explore my career options.I'm good at my job, but I'd like to explore other things within the field.
- •Figure out what the hell to do when I really like a guy!I have a crush right now. It has been a long, long time since I've been this interested in someone and I don't know what to do about it. I feel like I'm 15. Ugh!!😊🙃😥
- •Get and stay organized.My room's a disaster. My desk's a disaster. My brain needs order, I'm going nuts!
- •Stick to an exercise routine.I have a wonderful friend who I was working out with last year. She moved and I haven't been able to stay consistent for more than a few weeks at a time. More than physically, I mentally need this.
- •Explore communities based on my interests.Most of my hobbies are solitary. I like to read. I run sometimes. I'd like to join a book club. Maybe a running group? Something to be a little more social.
- •Travel someplace new.This shouldn't be too hard. I've lived on the East Coast for ten years and could name a handful of nearby states I have never visited. Asia would be cool too.
- •Get rid of crap I don't need.I have so much stuff! Everywhere! Ugh!!!