NOW IT FEELS LIKE JANUARY! ❄️🌨☃
- •I went for a walk.
- •Other people were out too. Lots of kids (very big and very small) enjoying the weather. Accessorizing snowmen with garbage, like true city kids.
- •Some people ignored the ban on nonemergency vehicles and got stuck. I think my on-call doctor friend will be busy tonight.
- •It looks pretty dead, but moments later, a handful of women emerged with Macy's bags. I admire their ability to completely ignore 20+" of snow with wind. Also am impressed with the trust they have in the MTA.
- •I love days like this.
- •At least in January and on a day I don't really have to do anything or be anywhere.
- •Snow's a good excuse for a doughnut right? Yep, that's what I thought too. Back inside!
- •Enjoy the blizzard East Coasters! Stay safe!