Probably not setting a good tone for a Monday morning, but I'm in a mood. What's your favorite sad song?
- •"Why Not Me?" by The JuddsThis song is tragic! It is all of my worst fears combined in one situation. She's pining for a guy that is not interested in her. He's been traveling the world and she's clearly never left Kentucky. And she's begging him to settle down with her and stop exploring. "You had to see if the world was round, don't you see how good settling down could be? Why not me?" 😟
- •Pieces by sum 41Teenage angst all over againSuggested by @bsizzle33
- •I Shall Believe by Sheryl CrowSuggested by @kate81
- •The Funeral - Band of HorsesSuggested by @kate81
- •Here's mine! ❤️Best songs for a sad daySuggested by @Heartsounds
- •Somewhere Only We Know by KeaneMight want to have chocolates and tissues prepared for this one.Suggested by @qbg