Some stuff about right now
This will be extremely difficult to write without being able to save a draft. 😒
- •This has been one of the most difficult years of my life.
- •My job was so intense last spring that I was having residual anxiety from it into the fall.Everyone kept saying PTSD. I thought that seemed extreme, but it's probably pretty accurate.
- •My roommate situation has gotten to the point that I dread going home.
- •My two best New York friends both relocated to other cities and it got very lonely here.I do have other friends, but I saw those two all of the time. They're like sisters to me.
- •Single as fuck.
- •But the outlook is getting better...
- •I told my job I'm not coming back next year.
- •I don't give a fuck about work right now, which is liberating.I'm just playing and having fun with my students. Fancy that.
- •I'm thinking about possible career changes that would mean going back to school.
- •I've always known I would need to get a Master's, but this is the first time in five years that I've been able to think about that positively.No anxiety or dread, just excitement! Okay, maybe a little anxiety, but I think it's the good kind.
- •My lease is up in June and I'm not looking back!!
- •My friend introduced me to a friend of hers. He's very nice. 😊