STREETS I HAVE LIVED ON, RANKED
Minus current home. Inspired by @PaulScheer.
- 1.80th St.So short that it almost doesn't count, but the first NY neighborhood that felt like home.
- 2.Front St.Born and raised. Home forever.
- 3.9th St.First place in Queens. Such a shitty apartment, but I loved it so much.
- 4.Jay St.Very temporary, but my first place in NYC.
- 5.Lafayette St.FDNY shut this building down and I had to move out fast. I could have only lived in this building in my early 20s, but it's one of my favorite NY stories to tell.
- 6.Grace St.Dealt with major anxiety and depression while I lived here, but grew SO much. It feels good to go back and visit.