How I try to live an environmentally conscious daily life
- •Eating VeganWith exceptions - fish once every few months, a non-vegan baked treat once in a while, esp. when I'm an invitee in someone else's home.
- •Eating local & organic produce
- •Commuting by cycle
- •Not buying grocery items unnecessarily wrapped/packed in plastic
- •Using eco-friendly soaps and detergents
- •Always running the washing machine on cold (biggest power consumption comes from heating up the water), and line drying.
- •Buying eco-conscious clothing (i.e. organic natural textiles & dyes)
- •Turning off lights, etc. to save power + using renewable power sources (solar, wind at my house)
- •Minimising waste
- •Recycling, obvi
- •My achilles heel: Since I live a transnational lifestyle, I do fly.
- •What are you earthday everday hacks & habits?
- •I spend a lot of time in nature in awe and appreciation.Cultivating connection with Mother Earth on a daily basis is really supportive of being in healthy relationship with her.