FAVORITE PLACES TO BE TOUCHED, HOW AND WHY
Because touch is so precious, healing, sacred, nurturing, and yet we feel uncomfortable touching one another, having lost a lot of those natural attributes of touch to an association with sexual innuendo.
- •Still and Steady Palm on the SacrumLike someone was tapping into the safest and most soothed part of me.
- •Pressure of 2-3 fingers on the Third eyeLike connecting to something undeniably sacred.
- •Hand or Head on HeartNurturing intimacy and a depth of loving connection.
- •Soft palm(s) Cheek(s)So sweet, loving and caring.
- •Fingertips rubbing the TemplesBeing taken care of.
- •Hand caressing HandJust so sweet.
- •Hands on FeetBecause the feet also feel so sacred. They are revered as such to this day in many cultures - especially Asian - and something about having our feet touched makes us feel revered to, at some level.