I'VE BECOME "THAT GIRL" 😱 - BEING BACK HOME HAS BECOME "THIRD WORLD LIVING"
Literally no one on ListApp will relate to this list. Unless perhaps you, too, grew up in a third world country in Asia
- •I'm nervous driving my motorbike.Wait. This is supposed to be cool and fun and freeing. Also, I've been driving this motorbike since I was 15. The past 7 years in the US I pretended I wasn't comfortable in a car *because* I grew up with motorbikes.
- •Bug bites bug me!Come ON. If you let something that small and inherent to third world living get to you, you are just going to be totally overwhelmed by everything.
- •I get kind of uncomfortable about having all sorts of animals inside the house.Mostly the lizards.
- •I am outraged at the state of the roads!Literally there are more potholes and more uneven ground than level solid stretches of road.
- •I'm taken aback by how people drive!I used to think of it as being in the flow ~
- •I have snooty standards.State-of-the-art, you said? It's rusting.
- •I can't stand the heat, I can't stand the humidity, I'm so annoyed that I can literally feel sweat dripping down my thighs and I am in a desperate awe at the mold.Ok, others admit they are suffering too. It's exceptionally bad right now. 98% humidity at night, 97% in the morning.
- •Hopefully I'll adjust.It's just taking longer than usual.