THINGS MY SOUTHERN GRANDMOTHER SAID THIS WEEKEND
92 year old Regina George with a Jessica Lange/ Blanche from Golden Girls twist.
- •Yes I remember that haircut, I swore your mother was trying to turn you into a lesbian.
- •Well I dare not say it but I hope they don't have another child, because they have the A.D.D.
- •But when I first met her your mother ordered a whiskey sour during pre-dinner drinks which is an after dinner drink of course and was really just so dreadful to everyone at the table.
- •Your mother, doll that she is, can't help it- she's from Oklahoma.
- •Thank you for the chocolate truffles but you can't have one, I'm old and no man is looking at me but you're beginning to be on a short timeline my dear.
- •You know I wouldn't mind if I was gone soon- because I don't want to try to make any new friends.