Carmel Valley Recs? ➕
ListApp hive mind, I trust you on everything. Impart your wisdom please! xo
- •I'm headed to the Carmel Valley Ranch for a wedding this weekend. What should I do/see while I'm up there?
- •PS: all I know from searching existing lists is that Carmel is "fancy pants". So I will bring mine :)
- •Corkscrew Cafe
- •Passionfishthis is in Monterey but totally worth the drive for an amazing dinner
- •Allegro Pizza
- •Forge in the Forest
- •go to the beach in Carmelit's pretty delightful
- •Monterey Bay Aquariumif you haven't been it's truly one of the best in the world
- •The Refuge!Outdoor deck w/saunas, hot tubs, cold dipping pools and massage. Beautiful and relaxing. Bring a bathing suit. $100/day including massage or $40 just to hang out. Stay as long as you want either way.Suggested by @jtotheb
- •La BicycletteCute French restaurant in Carmel-by-the-SeaSuggested by @libby
- •@lucas we loved the Aquarium!! Great rec!