Lessons From My Past Life as a Soviet Spy 💂🏼
For back story, please see previous list. Thanks for the fun request, @mandi!
- •Don't mix up Stanislav and Stanlislaus. It may be deadly.
- •A hairpin can always be used as a weapon.
- •A poison syringe can always be used as a hairpin.
- •The Cold War is not a euphemism. Bring a coat.
- •When sleeping with the enemy, never kiss on the mouth.
- •Vodka can help get out a red wine stain, in a pinch.
- •научиться говорить России
- •Insist that Angelina Jolie play you in the movie version. If you don't, you'll be stuck with Ashley Judd.
- •Don't wear Red in the wrong gang territory.
- •Do bring borscht as a hostess gift.
- •Little known fact - Tolstoy's original draft was War and Peas: Cooking Farm to Table.
- •When in doubt: puppies!
- •Oh! And always get paid up front in American dollars 💵.