Sentences From My Imaginary Book of Erotic Fiction
I never read or saw 50 Shades. It's basically like this though, right?
- •"I'll drive, while you sleep for a bit" he said, shifting the car into first gear.
- •Wordlessly, he lifted her heavy farmer's market basket with one arm.
- •She gasped as he expertly made her orgasm in the dressing room at Barney's; afterwards the sales lady appeared to announce she'd found the dress... and it was on sale!
- •"Why? Because I'm a feminist!" he interjected at the dinner party.
- •As they waited for their brunch table, he drew her into a kiss - just as the smug girl from her pilates class was walking by.
- •Her father wished them a safe trip back to the city; his voice revealing just a hint of his hard-to-win approval.
- •They agreed on which documentary to watch on Netflix.
- •"I'm getting a bit too skinny," she noted, looking at her naked body in the bedroom mirror.
- •Dogs adored him.
- •"Good conversation is the best aphrodisiac," he confessed.
- •He stroked her hair, and she felt a bit less sad.
- •Babies adored him.
- •The fact that she cared about her work really turned him on.
- •She loved to cook for him.
- •He loved to get up early to make them both coffee
- •They were their best selves with each other
- •"Let's have children, and grow old together," he whispered, sending chills down her spine.Panty dropper