Ways in Which Listapp Reminds Me of a Destination Wedding Weekend.
- •A crew thrown together in a contained setting for the first time. Old friends and newbies. But most everyone has fewer than 6 degrees of separation.
- •It brings out strong emotions (and self-reflection), but ultimately it's a celebration.
- •There's a subtle undercurrent of hookup potential amongst the unattached.
- •People's old friends from sleepaway camp are here.
- •People's parents are here. And they're awesome.
- •Impromptu deep conversations with strangers.
- •There's obviously a throwback soundtrack.
- •And amazing toasts.
- •Everyone is drunk! (We're meant to be doing this drunk, yes? Just double checking.)