Frustrations of Today:
- •Waking up when my husband does to "babe babe babe can you make me coffee even though you slept way less than me-babe babe babe can you ----" 😬
- •Once the husband is out the door, the neighbor's new construction jack hammering begins. And only escalates in volume 😡
- •Dogs are scared of jackhammers and the evil nose they make, and so begin to jump into my lap simultaneously. They make sad crying wincing ouch noises. 😩
- •Jackhammering ends, but then?? Power goes out. Again.This is the part where I decide its fine to eat a brunch of cold pizza for Monday brunch. 👍🏼
- •Call car insurance people for the many months overdue refund they haven't sent me, get put on hold, again, get disconnected. Go walk dogs.
- •Husband calls to have me meet him & accountant... to tell me the excellent news of how the IRS is a bunch of 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 and our accountants bill for fixing it all is $$$$$. *requires 🍷🍷🍷🍷 later tonight to process.
- •On way home, loved one calls sobbing. Wants to know if she should leave her husband. Repeatedly asks what should she dooooo? Stay on phone for long time... 😮😮😳😓😮😳😮😫😮😟😕😐😳But seriously what do you say to this?????
- •So hungry. No more pizza. 😲
- •Call student loan people. Get put on hold. Get disconnected. Call back. Find out they are now closed for the day bc east coast bc jerks bc now I have to call them again in the morning bc holy hell. 😱
- •Jack hammering. Again. 😤
- •It's only 4pm...... 👿
- •Start laundry. 😶