My Prized Possessions
In no particular order
- •My exquisite collection of knives.Bc I am a ninja. Or a chef.
- •Cookie tin I've had since age 4 with teddy bears on the cover that reads "Best buddies"I have actually confirmed with my husband that I'd rather be put in this tin than a fancy urn when I'm cremated.. is that listapp TMI or just morbid??
- •My wedding ring.
- •My pupsThey aren't really possessions though...
- •63 yr old cast iron thali pot, from India via my great grandmotherMy mom was going to donate it bc it's not a functional pot anymore. She cray.
- •Vintage French copper bowlsPicked up and restored by yours truly for $3 at the flea market.
- •Photo albumsno one makes these anymore :(
- •My iPhoneBc it literally makes my life work. I am a bot.
- •My first edition copy of Tandia.Fav book. Must read!!!
- •My cookbook collection..Which I love to look at. But rarely use.
- •My yellow le creuset goose potWhich weighs nigh on 36lbs.. So you can guess how frequently it gets pulled out..
- •My bed.I really really love my bed.
- •SMC pinHub's grandmother and I share the same initials... Pretty special to be gifted her SMC gold pin from her wedding on our wedding day.