REASONS WHY DATING WAS PROBABLY WAY EASIER BACK IN THE OLDEN DAYS
Jk probably not.
- •If you went on a really bad date, you could avoid the dude forever by dying of the Black Plague.
- •If you didn't want to give your number to someone at the bar then you didn't have to because phones didn't exist yet.
- •You'd never have to wonder why a guy wasn't responding to you. You could probably just assume he died of Scarlett fever and move on with your life.
- •No need to argue over which restaurant to go to because you'd probably just have to eat whatever your BF shot that day out in the woods.
- •Rooms would always be lit with romantic mood inducing candles because, you know, no electricity.
- •As long as you bathed within the last month you'd be ready to get it on.
- •Lots of horses around for romantic rides through the countryside.
- •Romantic "you up??" letters scrawled on beautiful hand pressed paper written in elegant calligraphy.
- •You'd never have to worry about keeping your relationship fresh because you'd both probably die by the ripe old age of 30.