Are you ready to take the “human” test?
Humorist Ze Frank offers a simple test to see if you’re human. Listen to the full list here: http://n.pr/2a2L5mb
- •Have you ever eaten a booger long past your childhood?
- •Have you ever made a small, weird sound when you remembered something embarrassing?
- •Have you ever purposely lower cased the first letter of a text in order to come across as sad or disappointed?
- •Have you ever ended a text with a period as a sign of aggression?
- •Have you ever seemed to lose your airplane ticket a thousand times as you walked from the check-in to the gate?
- •Have you ever put on a pair of pants and then much later realized that there was a loose sock smushed up against your thigh?
- •Have you ever tried to guess someone else's password so many times that it locked their account?
- •Have you ever had a nagging feeling that one day you will be discovered as a fraud?
- •Have you ever hoped that there was some ability you hadn't discovered yet that you were just naturally great at?
- •Have you ever broken something in real life and then found yourself looking for an undo button - in real life?
- •Have you ever marveled at how someone you thought was so ordinary could suddenly become so beautiful?
- •Has your phone ever run out of the battery in the middle of an argument and it sort of felt like the phone was breaking up with both of you?
- •Have you ever lost the ability to imagine a future without a person that no longer was in your life?
- •Have you ever looked back on that event with the sad smile of autumn and the realization that futures will happen regardless?
- •Congratulations. You have now completed the test. You are human.